Sunday 30 November 2014

Honey and Mustard Dressing

On a bit of a health kick recently, so have been a little slack in updating as most of my meals have been monotonous and boring. Although this meal was a salad, it had blue cheese covering it and my famous (well within friends) honey mustard dressing

I love condiments but always think salad dressings are a bit dull and almost always a bit too vinegary for my tastes. I will always try and make something up rather than just pour at a bottle

Ingredients:
1 tsp whole grain mustard
1 tsp american mustard
2 tsp mayonnaise 
2 tsp honey



Method:
1. Simply add the mustards and honey together. Mix well
2. Add the mayonnaise in, small bits at a time and continue to mix



3. Add further amounts of any of the ingredients for preference. If too thick add a little olive oil

4. Drizzle over salad





No comments:

Post a Comment