This recipe is perfect for a romantic night in (what I made this morning for this evenings Valentines meal!!). Relatively easy to do and easy to mix up the fruit, strawberries would also work well
3 egg whites
2 bars green and blacks white chocolate
1/2 pint double cream
2 tablespoons milk
150g coconut (desiccated)
1. Melt the two white chocolates bars in a microwave on 15 second blasts until smooth and add tablespoons of milk
2. Whisk 1/2 pint of double cream until it holds the whisk shape.
3. Pour in a couple of spoons of the white chocolate at a time and fold in with a metal spoon.
4. Whisk the egg whites until stiff and fold into the chocolate/cream mix a spoonful at a time.
5. Dice the mango and add a layer into a jar, add two tsps of the coconut to add another layer and fill up halfway with the egg, chocolate and cream mix.
6. Repeat until the jar is full. Sprinkle more coconut and add mango decoration